HandPunch Time Clock Biometric - 4000
Full function of time attendance, at the palm of your hand.
HandPunch Time Clock Biometric - 4000
HandPunch Time Clock Biometric – 4000 is very durable. It read the user’s hand shape for verification. Provides the most accurate time and attendance records which work together with Time Management System. Also suitable for construction site in which integrated with BCA EPSS Solutions that provides the latest new feature of support BCA EPSS submission. Link with tripod or turnstile for Access Control System usage. The HandPunch® 4000 brings the flexibility of a full function time and attendance terminal together with the sophistication of the most accurate identification technology available. Using Ingersoll Rand Recognition Systems’ field-proven hand geometry biometric technology, the HandPunch 4000 uses the size and shape of your employee’s hand to verify their identity each time they punch. No fingerprints or palm prints are utilized.
A cost-saving, easy-to-use solution
With the HandPunch 4000, your hand is your badge. The cost of creating and administering badges is eliminated along with buddy punching. The system ensures payroll accuracy by simply requiring each employee to be there to punch. The terminal is fast and easy for anyone to use. An employee’s identity is verified in less than one second.
An important HR communication tool
More than a simple time and attendance terminal, the HandPunch 4000 lets you tailor the system to meet your precise needs. The system provides the ability to send messages to employees when they punch. In addition, employees can view up to 24 information fields to find out about their schedule, total hours worked, and more.
Feature and Benefit
- Provides the most accurate time and attendance solution available
- Fast and easy to use
- Complete flexibility through 10 data management keys
- Eliminates badges
- Eliminates buddy punching
- Reduces supervisor workload
Other data management key features include
Employee messaging Review of employee information fields Validation tables to ensure proper data entry Restrict employee access to specific data management keys User defined prompts Multi-level input sequence definable per key Decision menus to minimize keystrokes
10 Programmable Data Management Keys
- Ten user-definable data management keys let you collect and/or display data as employees punch. Common data collection uses include department transfers, tips collected, job codes, or pay codes. The keys can also be defined to allow employees to review punches or find out about their schedules, vacation time accumulated, hours worked, and other programmed information. To reduce keystrokes, the keys can also be set to automatically enter data such as a frequently used department number or in/out status.Sample Text
Schedules by Employee
- Employee schedules may be downloaded to the HandPunch 4000 to restrict the times that an employee can punch. This can reduce unauthorized overtime as well as early “in” punches. A separate schedule can be defined for each employee providing the ultimate in flexibility.
Built-in Bar Code Reader
- Some installations require the use of a badge. For these situations, the HandPunch 4000 includes an integrated bar code reader that can be used for ID number entry. The swipe-type reader supports the most popular bar code formats and allows for infrared badges.
Communications and Networking
- Whether your needs are to network two terminals or thousands, the HandPunch 4000 can be configured to meet your needs. Standard RS-485 communications makes networking terminals easy and reliable. Options include an Ethernet Communications Modules and a high speed internal modem for remote sites. Each unit also provides RS-232 serial printer support.
- The HandPunch 4000 allows supervisors to override user restrictions and to input such items as missed punches, planned vacations, and sick time at the terminal. The password-protected mode provides greater supervisor flexibility by lessening the need for computer edits. Audit trails documenting the use of these functions are generated to ensure security.
- The bell schedule lets you program the day, time, and duration of a series of bells. The bells can be programmed to signal the beginning or end of a shift, lunch, or break
- The HandPunch 4000 provides the capability to unlock and monitor a door. An employee’s individual schedule may be used to restrict access.